Mozzarella-Crusted Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes and Potato Wedges
What You Need For Two:
- Yukon Potatoes (about 10 small)
- Roma Tomatoes(2)
- Panko Breadcrumbs(1cup)
- Dried Oregano (1tsp. or more if you’d like)
- Paprika (1tsp.)
- Mozzarella Cheese (1 cup)
- Chicken Breasts(2)
- Greek Seasoning (pre-mix you can buy at the grocery store)(to taste)
Prepare To Be A Chef:
- Wash and dry all produce. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut potatoes into about 1/2 inch thick wedges, like steak fries. Core and quarter tomatoes.
- Toss potatoes and tomatoes with olive oil ,salt , pepper and Greek seasoning to taste. Then pour mixture on a foil-lined baking sheet. Roast until potatoes are crispy and tomatoes are very soft, 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Mix panko, oregano, paprika, Greek seasoning, mozzarella cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Season chicken breasts all over with salt and pepper and a little Greek seasoning. Rub with a drizzle of olive oil. Place on a second baking sheet.
- Add a layer of panko crust to top of each chicken breast, gently pressing to adhere. Pile topping as high as possible (you may have some left over).
- Bake chicken until meat is cooked through and topping is golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve with potato wedges and roasted tomatoes.
Voila! This one is sure to impress, Enjoy!